A business friend informed me that I should really come up with a warning label.
Here it is.
I’m not for everyone!
And that’s OK
Who I Love to Work With:
I love working with leaders who have a heart for others, have deep convictions and who want their work to be a tribute to what they believe in.
I want to partner with “difference -makers” who are mission-centric and want to do great work.
I integrate best with leaders who have high emotional intelligence, seek the best in others, have a strong vision for the future and are willing to try new ideas.
Leaders Who Fit
- They are quietly rebellious
- Patiently persistent about making change
- Carefully curious about new ideas and the future
- Comfortable with receiving expert advice and guidance
- Confident of their skills and their purpose.
Leaders Who Don’t Fit
- Have a “quick-fix” mentality
- Command and control leadership style
- Obsessed with tactics at the expense of strategy
- High involvement and low communication
- High urgency and low strategy